A LETTER FROM OUR PRESIDENT
The foundation for Vision Woodwerx has been under construction for over 30 years. From my Dad and uncle working at a local sawmill to my brother, Logan, spending many hours teaching me woodworking skills, to my wife Holly and I spending countless hours in the shop building projects for our family. It seems building and creating have always been a part of my life.
After a successful career as a business owner designing and building state-of-the-art automated machines and systems, it was time to sell and move on to the next phase of my personal and professional career. As I considered my next “vision,” I knew it had to embody our faith based principles and beliefs on how a business should operate. Out of this vision, and my love for woodworking, came Vision Woodwerx.
We use hand crafted principles with modern technology through engineering to provide an affordable, long lasting, wood furniture option. Centering on our mission to “do the right thing.”
Long term success for Vision Woodwerx includes success for everyone involved. From our suppliers, to our employees, to our customers, WE ARE HERE TO SERVE. We are not perfect, but we always come back to our most fundamental principle each day – try to do the right thing.
Out of these principles comes the values Vision Woodwerx is founded on:
- Put a premium on the customer, employee and supplier relationships in a team environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
- Create a customer base that becomes part of the Vision Woodwerx family.
- Build products with quality and style that appeal to a broad range of customers.
- Understand that in an imperfect world there will always be challenges & issues, but how we handle what arises will set us apart.
- Build a company with a worker friendly environment resulting in a lasting legacy so our generations of workers can enjoy a portion of the American dream.
- Come to work every day with the goal to “do the right thing.”
Luke 12:48 says “…For unto whom much is given, of him shall be much required,…” This passage refers to Jesus’ return and using what He has given us for His glory. It means that we have an obligation to use and share the God given blessings we have received. Whether it is our talents or treasures, there has to be a greater good for everything we do in life, and for us that means to glorify God in all we do.
We have received an abundance of family, friend and material blessings and are excited to share our experience with you. For you to consider being part of the Vision Woodwerx family is a great and humbling honor.
Holly & Wayne Gibson