Cedar Log Bunk Bed
Cedar Log Bunk Bed
- 100% Solid, Hand Hewn, Cedar Logs
- Durable Construction
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Log Mattress Supports for Better Strength than Slats
- Heavy-Duty Lag Bolt Connections with 1” Cedar Plugs
- Made in the USA
- Bed Shown in Pictures has a Clear Coat Finish
- Mattress, pillows, and bedding not included
Our beautiful Classic Cedar Log Bunk Bed can give you that cozy cabin feel no matter where you are. Made with beautiful Northern White Cedar, this log bunk bed is the perfect addition to any house and is a great way to save space. Our log beds look great with our bedroom sets or standing alone. With its natural, rustic textures and grains, this bunk bed is durable, safe, and stylish. We care about keeping your family safe, so our bunk beds meet all ASTM safety standards.
- Twin/Twin: 45.25" w x 81.25" l x 76" h
- Twin XL/Twin XL: 45.25" w x 86.25" l x 76" h
- Twin/Full: 60.5 w x 81.25 l x 76" h
- Twin XL/Queen: 66.5” w x 87” l x 76” h
- Twin XL/King: 82.25" w x l 86.25" x 76" h
- A mattress support panel or low-profile box spring should be used on top of log slats
- Have at least two people to assemble bed
Some assembly required; instructions included.
Estimated completion time is 4-8 weeks.
Honesty is the best policy, so let’s be honest. No piece of cedar is the same. Northern white cedar has variations in the grain that will cause the clear coat and stain color applications to vary slightly. Real solid wood has character, so the color might look slightly different due to variation of the wood grain. Also, “checking” or cracks are a natural part of all wood in log form. The cracks are a natural part of the drying process and do not affect the structural integrity of the wood.
In reference to photos of stain/paint options, images are photographs of products with limitations of displaying color variation on computer monitors. Final product may vary in color from what you see on your screen. For samples, please contact us.